2012 Tour Schedule, Dates, & Number Signed Up
Click on the tour title for more information
- January 2012 - Eastern Utah Winter (8 days) -1/4/2012 to 1/11/2012
Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Dead Horse Point SP, and Monument Valley Tribal Park In Winter.
- February 2012 - Zion National Park & Bryce Canyon NP (8 days) - 2/6/2012 to 2/13/2012
Hiking and photography tour of Zion NP and Bryce Canyon NP.
- March 2012 - Iceland Winter & Northern Lights (10 days) -3/20/2012 to 3/29/2012
Iceland National Parks and Reykjavik.
- April 2012 - Great Smoky Mountains National Park (6 days) -4/15/2012 to 4/20/2012
- June 2012 - Oregon Coast Extra Mobility Tour (8 days) -5/30/12 to 6/6/12
- July 2012 A- Glacier National Park (8 days) -7/11/12 to 7/18/12
- July 2012 B- Glacier National Park (8 days) -7/18/2012 to 7/25/2012
- August 2012 - White Mountains, Alabama Hills, Mono Lake, and Bodie NHS (9days)- 8/15/2012 to 8/23/2012
White Mountains for Bristlecone Pines, Alabama Hills, Mono Lake, and Bodie NHS.
- September/October 2012 - Fall in Utah & Colorado (10 days) -9/26/2012 to 10/5/2012
Cedar Breaks National Monument, Bryce Canyon National Park, Capitol Reef National Park and Dixie National Forest.
Crested Butte and Ouray Areas, Dallas Divide, and Various National Forests.
- October 2012 - Nova Scotia: Halifax Area (6 days)- 10/11/2012 to 10/16/2012
Peggy's Cove Restoration Area, Peggy's Cove Lighthouse, Nova Scotia Grist Mills, all in fall color!
- November 2012 - Polar Bears & Northern Lights - 15 days Drive and Train: 11/3/2012 to 11/16/2012; or Fly: 11/7/12 to 11/14/12
Churchill, Manitoba, Canada for Polar Bears & Northern Lights and Pisew Falls Provincial Park, Manitoba, Canada.
Contact Mark if you have any questions or if you would like to sign up for one of these tours.
"Traveling with LCP is a joy. Mark takes care of all the details so you can enjoy your trip without the hassels of finding lodging, transportation etc. and also having a photo instructor traveling with you. Mark is a kind and very knowledgable person."
Bill Nagy; Naperville, IL
Dead Horse Delicacy © Mark Rasmussen